Connecting...

931-249-4768

Tennessee, US

50,613 views

414 followers

Have something to say about 931-249-4768? Share it with the world!

676 Comments

Sort Comments By:
      on 04/07/2014 at 1:00am
      whitneynotforyou.com
      +157
      Total Votes: 225
      on 03/21/2014 at 9:48am

At least these photos are right except a couple of them.
      +375
      Total Votes: 391
      on 03/20/2014 at 9:08pm
      Hey Whitney, I see you are using someone else's photos in your advertisements and you are describing yourself as a bbw. At least you got that part right. LMAO!
      +107
      Total Votes: 225
      on 01/30/2014 at 3:32pm
      Judge Hicks recently labeled Sheila Lilly (AKA: Whitney of Nashville, Whitney Smith, Sheila Davis, Sheila Fuckem, etc, etc.) a "prostitute" in a recent finding. Perhaps someone can supply her with an enrollment application to "hooker school." She advertises on BP with DO YOU LIKE TO KISS. Telephone number 931-249-4768 and lives at 1000 Cedarmonte, Adams, TN -- corner of Through Springs Road just outside Clarksville city limits.
      +349
      Total Votes: 349
      on 01/27/2014 at 9:11am
      Has anyone seen the Montgommery county public court docket:

Rashid vs Davis for property damges for rental home, etc. Judgement for plaintiff (Rashid) for $12K. How wondeful . . Wonder how she will pay this, that's a lot of HARD work .... ;) !!!!!!!!!!
      +122
      Total Votes: 256
      on 01/21/2014 at 3:53pm
      I am sure everyone has seen Whitney in her new movies under the name Taylor Lynn, she looks old.
      +198
      Total Votes: 248
      on 01/11/2014 at 11:41am
      OMG..... Sheila is actually posting that she got a deal with penthouse on Clarksville backpage. Does she really think anyone is going to believe that. Oh my bad she might of really got a deal with penthouse...With that Turkey neck maybe she was pre-ordered for there Thanksgiving feast. Whenever will this crazy beaaach quit with her lies. It used to be comical but now it is to the point of disbelief. I will just way for her centerfold issue to be released. Everyone smile and have a great day...
      +176
      Total Votes: 384
      on 12/26/2013 at 12:48pm
      Merry Christmas.

whitneynotforyyou.freeforums.org

not limited to 450 characters.
      +231
      Total Votes: 313
      on 12/13/2013 at 1:45am
      Her new 58 year old addition is a fat hog. I offered 350 for the 2 of them but fuckin stinking pussy Whitney wanted 425. I told her hell no. I'd rather pay full price for the more expensive hoes that's been around for a while than pay for a hooker that I know nothing about. How do I know how good she is or does it.
      +242
      Total Votes: 358
      on 12/12/2013 at 2:33pm
      Sheila is going legit. She is starting a petty zoo. She already offers a turkey and the new addition looks like a mule.
      +103
      Total Votes: 259
    • Karmasabitch
      on 12/05/2013 at 11:50pm
      Better watch out. She is going to try and sue you.
      -229
      Total Votes: 371
    • MilitaryOrder
      on 11/29/2013 at 10:22pm
      the only way to hurt this women is to hurt the people around her, First her so called husband is suppose military and his daughter is a little Gem. Davis and her spouse are committing fraud to the us government by being married for B.H.A. The Chaplin and all military personnel will now know who this prostitute is that service the military. lol.
      a letter was sent to revoke her military I.D. and soon her husband is going to find out what it feels like to fuck with someone that has HIV>0
      +169
      Total Votes: 229
    • Karmasabitch
      931-249-4768
      on 11/26/2013 at 12:15am
      LMAO- - - Whit is 0-2 in her Court appearances! Wonder who she will swindle, lie to, hustle, or sue next? I've had my turn already! LOL
      3 RepliesReply
      +204
      Total Votes: 366
      on 11/21/2013 at 1:24pm
      Lilly-Davis et al v. Rashid
      Website - dockets.justia.com - public record

Plaintiffs' Lilly-Davis complaint is hereby DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE for failure to properly respond to discovery requests, and to comply with this Court's Orders for proof!!

Defendant Rashid has 30 days to file for recovery of all attorney and court cost.

Another lawsuit lost by Whit, believe he was the owner of the home in Clarksville.

Noticed he is now suing Shiela for damages in Civil court. Nice.;)
      +344
      Total Votes: 368
      on 11/20/2013 at 12:48am
      What do you guys think about the new web site? The manner in which Sheila's own e-mails/texts/ Yahoo messages interlinked into Sheila's petitions and depositions was not only comical but quite educational. Its funny to see her contradict herself so many times - at times even twice within the same sentence. I especially liked the letter to Judge Hicks. I have seen it posted on several different sites as well.
      3 RepliesReply
      +113
      Total Votes: 247
      on 11/17/2013 at 8:04am
      I have sexdaily! I mean dyslexia! Fcuk!
      +152
      Total Votes: 318
      on 11/17/2013 at 7:16am
      has to admit that there are some people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. I would probably even go get the marshmallows and choc bar and enjoy a s'more
      3 RepliesReply
      -281
      Total Votes: 327
      on 11/17/2013 at 1:16am
      This is a neaky bitch

Ivis Hernandez-Martinez
      SS# 228-99-7800
      DOB 6/11/1982
      158 Motoka DR #8
      Newport News
      VA 23602-4048
      -235
      Total Votes: 347
      on 11/16/2013 at 7:23pm
      oh oh oh , wait there's still a Lil bit of bull shit around Ur lips . Here's a napkin :)
      +220
      Total Votes: 270
      on 11/16/2013 at 7:19pm
      If you're gonna be a smart ass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.
      +142
      Total Votes: 210
      on 11/16/2013 at 2:01pm
      I got an email from her saying that she was doing doubles with someone lol. The poor girl probably didn't know what she was getting into. She just got a new review I see, poor guys will be future victims of her venom.
      +215
      Total Votes: 319
      on 11/16/2013 at 10:44am
      Just so you know, I am fluent in 3 languages,English, Smart Ass and I have an advanced degree in Sarcasm.
      +209
      Total Votes: 219
      on 11/16/2013 at 10:42am
      Sometimes I like to go to the hardware store and run around with a screwdriver shouting, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a drill!"
      +255
      Total Votes: 279
      on 11/16/2013 at 7:24am
      Great week. Little shopping spree, new ipad, tv and a little something special for some target practice.
      Life is good.
      3 RepliesReply
      +128
      Total Votes: 216
      on 11/15/2013 at 5:56am
      I think whitney is now trying to use a different email address. I received an email from her with this address.

whitneynashville@gmail.com
      +183
      Total Votes: 385
      on 11/15/2013 at 5:51am
      I do not think it is over from what I heard.
      +121
      Total Votes: 307
      on 11/14/2013 at 11:01pm
      I am assuming that the lawsuit didn't stick and she didn't get any money. And, who is the moron of an attorney who represented her? Can someone tell me what happened in her stupid and fake lawsuit with the poor individual who she claimed caused her to be ill from living in his house.
      +234
      Total Votes: 346
      on 11/12/2013 at 8:41pm
      MC CC CV MC 12-2916

Per Judge Hicks

The Court finds that his is basically a dispute between one party who is a prostitute and the other a "would be" pimp. They entered int a "business arrangement" which was both illegal and immoral and at some point that arrangement fell apart. Their hands are not just "unclean" but are so foul that the Court will not allow their hands to further touch the legal process for their nefarious purposes.
      +194
      Total Votes: 270
      on 11/09/2013 at 2:27pm
      +191
      Total Votes: 291
    • Karmasabitch
      on 11/09/2013 at 12:21am
      Posted by whitneynashville on 10/28/2013
      NaughtyReviews Profile: Whitney
      Age: 58
      Neighborhood CLARKSVILLE
      Hello friends, I am the nightmare that you were always afraid of. If only I could feel some soft lips on my back, neck, and I wish I could ravish you but I am so ugly. Thanks to all who have visited my sickning site, and bought my stupid DVD. Ive been working hard on new videos which will be out in the near future . I really need the money since my pussy is all dried up
      +239
      Total Votes: 307
      on 10/30/2013 at 7:03pm
      I found this recently. These 2 are 2 of a kind.

+343
      Total Votes: 373
      on 10/11/2013 at 12:29am
      NOW SHE HAS A MAGAZINE OUT!!!! OMG!

Hello sweet friends,
      Hope everyone has had a great weekend. I am going to be in " NASHVILLE " all day Monday OCTOBER 7th.
      I cannot wait to spend some time with my wonderful friends. I have a copy of my new magazine, can't wait for you to see it.
      +322
      Total Votes: 376
      on 09/18/2013 at 4:46pm
      Nice preview video of Taylor Lynn (another name) at 40Somethingmag.com

2 RepliesReply
      +222
      Total Votes: 328
      on 08/12/2013 at 1:39pm
      Has anyone seen the montgommery county court docket last month. Looks like Shiea is to appear in court August 26 at 1:30 p.m. She is being now sued by her landlord.... I will be there, anyone interetested should also be there to see her lying in court and watch justice. I sure hope she shows up.
      +295
      Total Votes: 371
      on 07/01/2013 at 12:56am
      Would one of you "idots" tell me what a "Sprecial" is.

westky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/visiting-paducah-next-week-sprecials-call-me-46/5732632

Court date between Whit and Twit now in NOV. He is not backing down.
      2 RepliesReply
      +293
      Total Votes: 313
    • Karmasabitch
      on 06/08/2013 at 6:43pm
      Her court date between Whit and twit (ooppsss Ray) is July 10, 2013, at 1:30 PM in the General Sessions Court. A matter of pubic record.
      2 RepliesReply
      +163
      Total Votes: 241
      on 05/26/2013 at 10:21am
      When is your courtdate "Thing"? I wanna make sure that I am there.
      +206
      Total Votes: 358
      on 05/17/2013 at 9:51pm
      Hey "Thing". They are talking about you on the following board. You and Bob should meet, you would make a great pair.

www.dirtyphonebook.com/comments/615-491-8164
      +177
      Total Votes: 343
    • Karmasabitch
      on 05/15/2013 at 11:10pm
      Hey everyone, better call Whitney. It's urgent. (lol). Here is her latest AD in Clarksville.

~~Do You Like To Kiss~~ URGENT ..... call me - 46

Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013
      Hello friends, " MUST ENJOY KISSING " GREAT NEWS = GREAT SPECIALS = GREAT FUN!! Offering: "Half Hour " specials!!( ONLY UNTIL 5PM ) 1 hour playtimes available. Playing in "CLARKSVILLE " all WEEK! Feeling playful today?? ..Need To feel your soft lips on my back, neck, and makes me what to just ravish you!!
      +218
      Total Votes: 314
      on 05/01/2013 at 2:08am
      Damn, "Thing". You sure do have a lot of lines under your chin. You should have had your photographer to brush that out. Did you get a boob job or did you gain more weight? You should really find another photographer or perhaps this is the best that anyone can do when it comes to shooting photos of you. Do you work at the factory of where the photos were taken of you with the boxes in the background? You must have been on break when those were taken? Ever thought about a facelift?
      +163
      Total Votes: 305
      on 04/25/2013 at 10:52pm
      Hey "Thing", are you and Bob Jones cousins or even brother and sister. If not, the 2 of you should probably get married. You two are 2 peas in a pod.

www.dirtyphonebook.com/comments/615-491-8164/2
      +255
      Total Votes: 329
      on 04/20/2013 at 8:15pm
      Hey everyone, "Thing" is posting every 2 days in Clarksville and occasionally in Nashville. If you ever want to have a good laugh, you can view her hilarious postings by simply writing the word "kiss" in the search box. Obviously she likes to be kissed on the back (lol).
      +230
      Total Votes: 386
      on 04/15/2013 at 8:36am
      Information has been provided to the police dept. It s just a matter of time before someone is a client when they are not !!!!!!!!!
      2 RepliesReply
      -260
      Total Votes: 384
      on 04/15/2013 at 12:54am
      Do You Like To Kiss~~ SPECIALS Call me New Pics - 46
      friends,
      GREAT SPECIALS FOR EVERYONE TODAY TO KEEP WARM!! Lots of exciting things to come.
      AVAILABLE ALL DAY!!!!
      Feeling playful today?? ..Need To feel your soft lips down my back, on my neck, gives me chills, and makes me what to just ravish you!!
      R U in " NASHVILLE "
      REFERENCES Required...
      whitneynashville@yahoo.com

kisses,
      whit

Prefer gentleman 35 and older PLEASE ALLOW 1 HOUR NOTICE BEFORE APPOINTMENT TIME!
      -104
      Total Votes: 240
    • Karmasabitch
      on 04/08/2013 at 3:26am
      LMAO! Hey thing, you need a serious face lift. In your Clarksville ad, you state the following: Hello friends, Spring is in the air..LOVE IT! Come in out of the rain and relax! AVAILABLE ALL DAY!
      Feeling playful today? Need To feel your soft lips down my back, on my neck, gives me chills, and makes me what to just ravish you! R U in " CLARKSVILLE "
      REFERENCES Required
      whitneynashville@yahoo.com
      kisses, whit

YOU THINK THAT THERE IS ANYONE SICK ENOUGH TO REALLY KISS YOUR UGLY SELF?
      +140
      Total Votes: 250
    • TNWonderWoman
      on 04/03/2013 at 12:55am
      Damn, this bitch is only 46? She has the wrinkles of a 60 yr old.

One of the posters is right! Who the hell keeps seeing this nasty c*nt?
      +191
      Total Votes: 331
      on 03/21/2013 at 12:05am
      ~~Do You Like To Kiss~~ SPECIALS Call Me New Pics - 46
      Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 6:44

Hello friends, GREAT SPECIALS FOR EVERYONE TODAY TO KEEP WARM! AVAILABLE ALL DAY!!
      Feeling playful today? Need To feel your soft lips down my back, on my neck, gives me chills, and makes me what to just ravish you!!
      R U in " CLARKSVILLE "
      REFERENCES Required...

whitneynashville@yahoo.com

kisses,
      whit
      Age restrictions
      931-249-4768
      -171
      Total Votes: 307
    • Karmasabitch
      on 03/21/2013 at 12:05am
      OH, I AM GETTING CHILLS ALRIGHT. CHILLS FROM YOUR NEW PHOTOS. I AM GLAD THAT YOU TOOK MY ADVICE ABOUT GETTING NEW ONES BUT I THINK I LIKE THE OLD ONES BETTER. IF I BRING A MASK FOR YOU TO WEAR AND $50.00, WOULD YOU SERVICE ME? OR WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A FOOD STAMP CARD?
      +143
      Total Votes: 277
      on 03/11/2013 at 8:16pm
      If so many people hate this nasty bitch why does she stay in the area? Who at FT. Campbell continues to give money to this wrinkled Jabba the Hut looking bitch; does she even get any customers? If she was smart she would drop this lawsuit and move somewhere else
      +112
      Total Votes: 244
    • Karmasabitch
      on 02/26/2013 at 10:55pm
      Hey "Thing" What does a person do when they spend time with your smelly pussy. I found your ad under the Clarksville ads on Backpage. The least you could do is cover your ugly face. Is there anyone that is actually kissing your fat ass since you always seem to title your ads by saying how much you like to kiss. I would let you kiss my di*k for $25.00. Let me know if interested.
      2 RepliesReply
      +199
      Total Votes: 313
    • Show more comments

676 Comments

Sort Comments By:

Other interesting phone numbers:  (920) 336-1191  (805) 306-9251  (956) 618-2699