Connecting...

646-645-3550

New York, US

22,065 views

416 followers

Have something to say about 646-645-3550? Share it with the world!

8 Comments

Sort Comments By:
    • Anonymous
      on 03/18/2010 at 2:47am
      first-hand experience?
      Log in to vote! Log in to vote!
      +158
      Total Votes: 274
    • Justin
      on 04/08/2010 at 5:30pm
      Note to the makers of Dirtyphonebook.

When using the dashboard feature to select brittany boom boom's gender, I had a hard time selecting an appropriate option.

Perhaps adding another category might help make things easier with he/she's like this.

Thanks in advance.
      Log in to vote! Log in to vote!
      +107
      Total Votes: 235
    • Anonymous
      on 04/02/2010 at 12:29am
      You have to try everything once, wait until this site gets pics, I got pics of her (him) with huge tits and cock swinging around in her bedroom of house.
      Log in to vote! Log in to vote!
      +287
      Total Votes: 307
    • Anonymous
      on 04/10/2010 at 2:31pm
      I don't know maybe it's funnier this way
      Log in to vote! Log in to vote!
      +233
      Total Votes: 355
    • Anonymous
      on 03/17/2010 at 11:16pm
      A pre-op transexual that goes by the name Brittany Boom Boom, (search her on facebook), she lives in Bensonhurst Brooklyn (67th & bay pkwy) and charges 150 for u to cum over her place and fuck her ass. She has 7 inch cock, I have pics and video of her as soon as this site gives me the ability I will post it all. She has huge fake tits, big ass and big lips. Be careful guys, if she knows u don't go that way she will play u for cash knowing u will not find out she will bounce b4 it's that time.
      Log in to vote! Log in to vote!
      +192
      Total Votes: 310
    • Anonymous
      on 04/07/2010 at 11:52am
      If you fucked a tranny you're a gay!

Faggots, ha.
      Log in to vote! Log in to vote!
      +121
      Total Votes: 289
    • Anonymous
      on 09/23/2011 at 4:17pm
      Wow I know that grl she made a speech at our college (NYU) graduation ceremony. She is clearly a women so Im pretty sure this is a prank Ive scene her at many social events from food drives to fundrisers. I think this is an obvious attempt to assisnate her character. I guess in btwn school and work she is a whore and tries to save the world ... yea good 1 buddy Walt Disney is hiring they need a goofy replacement!
      Log in to vote! Log in to vote!
      +221
      Total Votes: 237
    • Anonymous
      on 09/23/2011 at 8:08pm
      we were in a sociology class together she had a bit of a stuck up attitude u can tell she got her way alot r was spoiledbut def. not a tranny this has got to be a jealous grl or gay guy!!!
      Log in to vote! Log in to vote!
      +185
      Total Votes: 319

Other interesting phone numbers:  (336) 672-5619  (614) 866-7339  (304) 845-3075