Connecting...

786-217-5333

Florida, US

19,654 views

411 followers

Have something to say about 786-217-5333? Share it with the world!

33 Comments

Sort Comments By:
    • 2smart4donna
      on 10/23/2013 at 10:16am
      Donna is the epitome of the dumb con woman. She cheats, lies, bullies, etc but leaves behind enough information available to hurt herself. She must be crying for help to stop ripping off innocent people, or is certifiably insane. I want to report her so she is stopped or put in jail. What a black eye for Miami.
      +205
      Total Votes: 313
    • vc1
      on 08/12/2013 at 7:38pm
      Same story! Donna Rosellini has stolen $3750 from me. Made me sign fake a contract and a fake application. Last story she told was that her doughter is sick, and guess what she does not have any kids (Robert has told me)

Please contract me if you need info on what to do. I already wrote the web you need to summit the compleint and If you want I have a lawyer that can help us. He is a Real State lawyer and already knows what has happened to me. I have no problem to do this with more people.
      1 ReplyReply
      +127
      Total Votes: 279
    • vc1
      on 08/12/2013 at 7:33pm
      Please contact me if you want to summit a sue to Donna Rosellini.

I have a lawyer that can help us. If you can please also summit the compleint to www.myfloridalicense.com and the form is RE2200.
      1 ReplyReply
      +351
      Total Votes: 391
    • MWK
      on 08/11/2013 at 11:18pm
      Hi,

If you have been scammed by Donna or Robert please don't hesitate to contact me. She scammed me also however, I am not your average person. I am pressing charges and if enough people contact me I will file a class action sue against her. She will no longer continue to rob people of their hard earned money. Send me your story of how she scammed you and contact information here: MWK8113@GMAIL.COM

Feel free to repost this on any page that talks about an incident that includes Donna.
      1 ReplyReply
      +158
      Total Votes: 346
      on 07/17/2013 at 12:26am
      I don't even know where to start. Literally every story on here is the same thing that has happened to me. She took a deposit for an apartment that she had no intention of renting to me. She cashed my check the day that I gave it to her without an app or lease and spent it and now she can't/wont' pay me back. She has been giving me the run around for weeks now- saying the refund is in the mail. Donna Rosellini has stolen $2,000 from me. This has to be stopped. She is a sneaky liar. Help!!!
      1 ReplyReply
      +249
      Total Votes: 283
      on 06/22/2013 at 9:33pm
      cuts you off after so many words. She also sent a man to meet me as her assistant Robert A Martinez. He gave me a blank contract for the apartment I liked. Asked me to sign & wanted me to give him the check for deposits. I knew something was wrong so I asked for his card said I'd meet him later. Renters Magic 1680 Michigan Ave. Fake Co & not at that address. I checked. Robert & Donna were calling me constantly to meet me with a now compete contract & to collect money. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM SCAM
      +247
      Total Votes: 289
      on 06/22/2013 at 9:07pm
      Donna Rosellini sent me a property. I was nearby so drove past didn't like it told her. She called & said she had properties in sobe & I was to let myself in as they were open. I called to let her know I wanted one of the units. she negotiated a deal with me. I met her supposed assistant Robert Martinez, who gave me a biz card of a fake company & address, asked for check. asked me to sign a blank contract. found out REAL agent had no idea about the deal so I was never getting the apartment. SCAM
      +171
      Total Votes: 279
      on 05/31/2013 at 2:36am
      Are any realtors making money in Miami, these days? I was a Commercial Realtor in Broward County and my business went down the tubes with the economy. Had to move to Nashville, where there is no recession....
      In fact, I've met a ton of Floridians that heard that Nashville is thriving.......
      We've all relocated to Nashville so that we can make a living, and survive.
      +239
      Total Votes: 323
      on 05/30/2013 at 11:36pm
      Guys! I went through that 3 years ago.She took our money, made us sign papers and then she said the offer wasn't accepted, then showed us very, very bad units , that we would never move , when we said we want the money back, she said no. and I know myself about 5 people with whom she did the same thing. but they all said they don't want to spend money and time to have legal actions.
      Im the realtor now, and I know its hard to make money, but to cheat people that way is unacceptable.
      +229
      Total Votes: 235
      on 05/23/2013 at 10:20am
      Donna rosellini is a theif she stole my fiances deposit and has been promising to gbe it back for weeks and nothing. We have reported her to the realtors association and better business bureau of miami and she will be being served any day now. NEVER EVER give this low life scumbag your money
      1 ReplyReply
      +146
      Total Votes: 348
      on 06/25/2012 at 5:04am
      I REMEMBER 2 DAYS BEFORE ST PATRICKS DAY A COUPLE CALLED HER OVER AND OVER DESPERATE TO FIND A 1 BEDROOM IN BRICKELL AREA AND ASKED HER TO SHOW THEM PROPERTY THE NIGHT OF ST PATRICK'S, WHILE EVERYONE WAS WITH THEIR FAMILIES AND LOVED ONES!! SHE LITERALLY WORKED 2 DAYS SEARCHING FOR GREAT PROPERTY FOR THEM AND GETTING SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND WORKED ALL NIGHT TIL 12 MIDNIGHT FOR THEM ON ST PATRICK'S. THEN THEY SAID THE NEXT DAY THEY DECIDED TO MOVE TO THE CARIBEAN WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE !!
      -299
      Total Votes: 325
      on 06/25/2012 at 4:56am
      I'M A WITNESS AND I SEE HOW HARD SHE WORKS AND MOST OF THE TIME IT'S FOR ZERO COMPENSATION!!!!SHE WORKS LIKE A SLAVE AND EVEN FRACTURED HER FOOT RUNNING UP AND DOWN STAIRS SHOWING PROPERTY FOR TOTALLY UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE! I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO WRITE THESE COMMENTS WHEN I'M A WITNESS TO HOW HARD SHE WORKS!!!SHE SPENDS ALL NIGHT WORKING WITH CLIENTS LONG HOURS LIKE NOONE ELSE!!! IT'S SAD TO SEE THIS ABUSE!!!
      -343
      Total Votes: 343
      on 06/25/2012 at 4:39am
      I HONESTLY BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE A UNION FOR REALTORS FOR THIS ABUSE TO STOP!!!!I ALSO THINK THAT IF ALL REALTORS AND BROKERS WOULD USE A BROKER AGREEMENT THAT WOULD 7INSURE THAT THEY WILL BE COMPENSATED FOR THEIR WORK AND AVOID PEOPLE USING AND ABUSING SEVERAL REALTORS WHEN THAT REALTOR WHO INVESTED TIME AND WORK SHOULD BE COMPENSATED. WE ALL HAVE ACCESS TO THE SAME PROPERTIES ON THE MLS SO TO GO WITH ANOTHER REALTOR AFTER 1 FREALTOR INVESTED SO MUCH OF HIS OR HER TIME IS SO UNFAIR !!!!
      -318
      Total Votes: 380
      on 06/25/2012 at 4:26am
      I AM THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED OVER AND OVER AGAIN BY PEOPLE WHO USE ME AND MAKE ME WORK DAYS AND NIGHTS, WEEKS, EVEN MONTHS FOR THEM AND THEN JUST CHANGE THEIR MIND EVEN WITH CONTRACTS SIGNED TO MOVE INTO A PROPERTY!!!!IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!!! UNLESS YOU WORK IN THE BUSINESS YOU WOULD NEVER BELIEVE THE ABSOLUTE ABUSE THAT I GO THROUGH AND OTHERS DO IN THE BUSINESS AS WELL!!!! PEOPLE MAKE APPONTMENTS, MAKE US WORK AND DON'T EVEN CALL TO CANCEL AND NEVER SHOW UP!!!THIS IS COMMON!! IT'S TOTAL ABUSE
      1 ReplyReply
      -111
      Total Votes: 267
      on 06/25/2012 at 4:19am
      AND I DON'T STEAL EVER AND I BELIEVE IN GOD AND THE 10 COMMANDMENTS!!!!I ONLY WANT TO BE COMPENSATED FAIRLY FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND TIME I INVEST FOR SOMEONE WHO ASKED ME TO GO TO WORK FOR THEM!!! THE PUBLIC IN GENERAL TREATS REALTORS AND BROKERS WITH ZERO CONSIDERATION!!!ITS TOTAL ABUSE!!I HEAR EVERYONE IN THE BUSINESS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TREATMENT WE ALL RECEIVE!!!IT'S SO UNFAIR AND SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!!
      -168
      Total Votes: 336
      on 06/25/2012 at 4:07am
      AND ANA SHWARTZ RECEIVED A FULL REFUND OF $1400 !!!!I DON'T STEAL A PENNY FROM ANYONE AND ONLY WANT TO BE COMPENSATED FOR ALL MY HARD WORK AND TIME I INVEST ON BEHALF OF PEOPLE WHO ASKED ME TO WORK FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE SERIOUS AND DEFINITELY GOING TO RENT WITH ME!!!I HAVE CHILDREN WHO DEPEND ON ME!!AND I GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR MY CLIENTS LIKE NOONE ELSE!!!!I WORK LONG HOURS AND GET PRICES DOWN FOR MOST OF MY CLIENTS AND HELP THEM FIND BEAUTIFUL APARTMENTS WORTH MUCH MORE AT A LOWER PRICE!!!
      -175
      Total Votes: 239
      on 06/25/2012 at 4:02am
      ALSO I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO USE A BROKER AGREEMENT WHICH IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT CREATED FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE RIGHTS OF REALTORS AND BROKERS !!!!MANY PEOPLE REFUSE TO SIGN A BROKER AGREEMENT AND I HAVE TO DECIDE IF I WILL INVEST TIME AND WORK ON THEIR BEHALF SINCE ALL MY WORK CAN BE INVESTED WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO COMPENSATION!!!I DON'T THINK ANYONE LIKES TO WORK FOR NO COMPENSATION SINCE WE ALL NEED TO EAT AND HAVE A ROOF OVER OUR HEADS FOR OUSELVES AND CHILDREN!!!
      -90
      Total Votes: 218
      on 06/25/2012 at 3:55am
      THERE ARE 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!!!THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS I'M THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE !!!!!THEY ASKED ME TO WORK ON THEIR BEHALF FOR DAYS AND NIGHTS ,WEEKS,AND EVEN MONTHS AND AFTER SIGNING CONTRACTS JUST WENT WITH ANOTHER REALTOR AND CUT ME OUT WITH ZERO COMPENSATION AND ZERO CONSIDERATION!!!!IT'S LIKE MODERN DAY SLAVERY AND SLAVERY IS ILLEGAL!!!!! I SPEND MONEY ON GAS VALET PARKING AT EVERY BUILDING I SHOW AND HAVE A RIGHT TO EAT AND FEED MY CHILDREN!!!! THIS IS ABUSE
      1 ReplyReply
      -272
      Total Votes: 342
      on 10/01/2011 at 2:24pm
      DONNA ROSELLINI OF A 1 Realty IS A THIEF!!
      DID YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE FRAUDULENT SCAMMER DONNA ROSELLINI? IF SO, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT SCHWARZ.AE@GMAIL.COM. WE ARE MAKING A CASE TO SUE HER FOR FRAUD & MISREPRESENTATION AS SHE HAS STOLEN $1400 FROM US, AND EVEN MORE FROM OTHERS. DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL US YOUR ACCOUNT OF WHAT SHE DID TO YOU. DO NOT READ AND FALL FOR THE POSITIVE REVIEWS OF DONNA'S SERVICES. SHE LOGS ON AND WRITES THEM HERSELF! ”
      +288
      Total Votes: 362
      on 09/26/2011 at 11:13am
      Donna Rosellini of "A List Realty" is a thief. It is unbelievable how this woman is still working! D.Rosellini is a lying, never work with her!!!SHE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!Be Careful!!! If you live in Miami please make a complaint at Miami Association of Realtors 700 S.Royal Poinciana Blvd. Suite 400 Miami, FL 33166.They can help you to get your money back!. This has to stop.
      +261
      Total Votes: 335
      on 09/25/2011 at 5:19pm
      Donna Rosellini from A List Realty in Miami is a
      Big Time SCAM Tricked us into signing an agreement and took off with our money. Clear and simple. Does not answer nor return or phone calls. Just a Licensed Thief!
      +307
      Total Votes: 321
      on 09/24/2011 at 2:33pm
      BE CAREFUL WITH THAT WOMAN!SHE STEALS YOUR MONEY. THE FIRST APARTMENT SHE SHOWS YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT.SHE WILL ASK YOU TO SIGN THE PAPER, WHAT YOU WILL THINK IS A RECEIPT. THE APARTMENT FOR SURE IS A SCAM, SHE WONT ANSWER THE PHONE AND TAKE THE MONEY.LATER TRIENG TO SHOW THE APPARTMENT, WHICH ARE NOT GOOD! MY LAWYER ADVISED TO BRING THIS AGREEMENT TO THE REALTOR ASSOCIATION. AND FOR SURE SHE IS GOING TO LOOSE HER LICENSE AND ENDED IN JAIL!!!!!!PLEASE OTHERS VICTIMS LIKE ME , BRING YOUR CASE
      1 ReplyReply
      +179
      Total Votes: 375
      on 09/24/2011 at 1:56pm
      Is this that thief Donna Rosellini from A List Realty in Miami?
      +197
      Total Votes: 299

33 Comments

Sort Comments By:

Other interesting phone numbers:  (770) 410-9694  (209) 744-8189  (651) 554-4989